June 17 - 19, 2024 (+ 2 online sessions)
JOICO Experience Center
Includes: transportation between hotel and JOICO Experience Center if needed, all printed materials, catered lunch, F&B during training.
Excludes: flight, hotel & airport transportation
March 11 & 12, 2024 (Mandatory online sessions)
June 17 – 19, 2024 (live trainings in JOICO Experience Center, NL)
Are you ready to captivate your audience and leave a lasting impression? During this training, focused on communication & presentation skills, our JOICO educators will take you through the stages of preparing yourself to hold powerful and interactive physical & online presentations. Whether you’re a seasoned professional seeking to refine your skills or a beginner looking to conquer stage fright, the training programs are tailored to meet your specific needs. You will learn tips & tricks and will also get to practice presenting in a safe space. You will also receive personal feedback to improve and upscale your performance! Accessible for all distributor team members: marketing, sales & educators can benefit from this training.
What you’ll learn:
- Improve communication and presentation skills to optimize the professional level and image of the sales consultant or the educator
- Enable the participant to adapt his/her approach and interaction with their audience. How to listen, observe and interact
- The participant will get familiar with various models and tools
- The participant will learn how to prepare and deliver a strong core message, how to use mind-mapping and brainstorming effectively
- The art of preparation
- Body language and verbal communication
- How your brain works
- Structuring a presentation
- A great opening and closure
*Distributors: all training formats can be requested in the field, locally. Please contact us for the terms and conditions.